University of Delhi has finally started accepting online/offline admission forms. So there is a huge crowd on Colleges from where Delhi University is providing Forms. so if you wants to get DU Admission Forms at an ease, the best way is to use and choose Online Admission Form submission.
This time, Delhi University has made procedure very simple for candidates to accept DU Forms online. Here, we are providing you full step-by-step guide to let you know how to proceed and how to submit Delhi University Application Forms online.
DU Online Forms are available at Delhi University official website, http://www.du.ac.in. Follow the steps below to complete your online registration for Delhi University Admissions 2013:
- Visit www.du.ac.in
- On the page, at the Admission Notices Tab, you’ll see a link of Online registration.
- Register yourself with your Email ID and Phone Number.
- Login to your account at http://duugrg.du.ac.in
- There, Online admission form is made available.
- Fill out the form and save it.
- Double check the entries you’ve filled. If everything Ok, Move to NEXT step.
- Finally, click Save & Go for Payment, make the payment and you’re done.
1. If you belong to Gen/OBC then you have to pay Rs 50 else, nothing is to be paid.
2. Once you pay the fee, you cannot edit your form.
If you’re not in mood to submit the form instantly, you can save it for further correction. Your email ID and Password will be emailed to you.
Related Articles :
- Delhi University Admissions – Full Details
- DU Admissions 2013 | Important Dates & Details
- DU Cut Off List Expected Dates